10 July 2008

It's not an impulse buy if...

... I thought about it every day for three weeks, and looked around on Ravelry til I figured out what I would make with it, even though my love for it was definitely impulsive. Right?

I went back to Loop, and got my misti chunky alpaca:



The baby sweater for Marieke's new niece or nephew (no lamb yet, sorry!!!)



The Secret Project, or Marieke's birthday present, which she received today (though it's me in the picture; I'd love to see a picture of you with it!):



Karl's grave up in Hampstead Heath:



The quote says: "The philosophers have only interpreted the world in various ways. The point, however, is to change it."

Clouds in London:






Growing vegetables in the middle of Hoxton Square:



And some random shots:




Finally, did I mention that we're going to Sicily tomorrow? We are! I'm really psyched! I got some new beach flip flops:

No comments: